Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member
State Farm Insurance Agency-
Are You Driven & Ambitious?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! Our well-trained team uses state of the art technology to achieve outstanding results. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. Come work with an energetic, fun team at State Farm Insurance Agency-!
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Hermitage.
- Our office is open 8:30-5:00.
- We currently have 5 team members at our agency.
- Our agency has received awards including: President's Club, Million Dollar Round Table, Crystal Excellence Award, and National Quality Award
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Hermitage, TN is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for State Farm Insurance Agency-, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must have currently)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.